- Sharppoint does not sell personal medical information. We do not provide your personally-identifiable medical information to third parties in exchange for payment.
- Like many companies, Sharppoint uses personal information in order to provide services to you, to run our business (including for the purposes of internal business operations and analytics, to provide, change, market or optimize our services and products) and to communicate and market to you. In some instances, we may use third party service providers to help assist us in the above.
Information collected by Sharppoint (Who provides it and how we use it)
- Information You Provide to Sharppoint
Sharppoint does not require that you provide us with information or create an account in order to view our prices, discounts and services.
You may choose to provide us with information to receive certain services. The information you provide us could include:
- Email address
- Home phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Mailing address
- Credit card information
If you provide us with your information, you agree to let us use such personal information in order to provide services to you, to run our business (including for the purposes of internal business operations and analytics, to provide, change, market or optimize our services and products) and to communicate and market to you (directly or via third parties).
Instances where you may provide us with information includes:
- In order to register for an account (including accounts for Sharppoint, Sharppoint Gold. Please see the privacy policies for Sharppoint and information related to information collected under those programs.
- In order to receive price alerts on a set of prescription drugs, sign up to receive a coupon, and/or e-mail or text a coupon to yourself
- When you request a discount card
- When you use a discount card or coupon
- When you ask Sharppoint to transfer a prescription to a pharmacy on your behalf
- When you reach out to our patient advocacy team
- Information Collected When You Use Our Site
In addition to any information that you choose to submit to us, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you use the Site. This information includes:
- Geo-location information
- IP address
- Remarketing technology. We use Google and Facebook, and other remarketing providers to advertise online and offline. We may place cookies, tags, pixels, SDKs and other tracking technology on your computer or other devices, or otherwise collect and provide your information to assist Google, Facebook, other third parties, or Sharppoint to feed advertisements or to send direct mail campaigns to you based on your past visits to Sharppoint and other websites; and we may also allow other third parties, including Google, to do so as well. We may permit third parties to collect your personal information over time or across third-party websites, including those that assist us in operating our Site and services.
- Log information. When you access Sharppoint services, our servers automatically record certain internet or electronic information. These logs include information such as the date and time you access our site, the browser you are using, and other common browser information.
- Web beacons.
- Embedded scripts.
- Mobile device information. If you use our mobile applications, the mobile application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device, including without limitation: your phone number, location, other unique device identifier assigned to your mobile device, manufacturer and model of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you are using, your browsing history on the mobile application (including your prescription searches and coupon view history), how often you use the mobile applications.
By using the Site, you agree to let us use such personal information in order to provide services to you, to run our business (including for the purposes of internal business operations and analytics, to provide, change, market or optimize our services and products) and to communicate and market to you (directly or via third parties).